Individual Lashes & Party Lashes
Eyelash extension are a revolutionary treatment, that can offer women a semi-permanent solution to the fuller, longer, gorgeous lashes that they desire, and eliminate the need for mascara-no more panda eyes! Adored by celebrities and beauty’s best kept secret for many years! Unlike traditional strip or cluster lashes, the lash extensions are adhered to your own single lashes to create natural, sexy, dramatic, or even daring eyelashes! The choice is yours. The lashes feel weightless, you will not feel like you have anything on!
As so many looks can be created with lash extensions, they are suitable for any occasion! We used only proffesional highest quality products. Full range of lenghts (8mm - 15mm), thicknesses (0,15mm - 0,25mm), shapes (J,B,C,D) and colours. Everyone will get the effect they dream of; very long and slightly curly or a bit longer than natural and much curlier.. you name it! Every client is treated individually.
Young & Beauty offer you:
- party lashes- a great budget options if you want a full lash look, but for a short amount of time. Lasting up to a week, party lashes should always be removed professionaly £18
- classic 1:1 silk lashes eyelash treatment which transforms your lashes into longer, thicker, curlier natural looking lashes. 1:1 lash extensions are applied with a lash glue to the lash only. Neither the extension lash or glue touches the eyelid. The bond is designed to last until the natural lash has finished its cycle and both the natural lash and extensions will fall out together. Although if one uses oil based products on the lashes or rubs their eyes regularly the extensions may fall out faster From: £40
- 2:1 mink/silk lashes The 100% authentic mink fur gives your eyelashes a lush, “velvet-like” appearance as well as the most natural result available. They’re softer, more natural looking and are so lightweight they even attach to your own shortest and newest lashes, meaning you can have a very full lush set of lashes that look completely home grown!! £50
- 2D-6D Russian volume lashes Our new 2D - 6D volume lashes give clients the option for volume they have never had before! Opting more for volume rather than length. Volume lashes is a revolutionary lashing technique where 2 to 6 super fine extensions are applied to one single natural eyelash - SAFELY - creating soft, fluffy and feather-like look. £55- £95
Frequently asked questions
- How long do the Eyelashes last? It is an individual process. We lose 1-3 eyelashes everyday. We also grow a new lash to replace the one that fell out. Lashes can stay on up to 2 full months with proper care and bi-weekly maintenance. However, factors such as eyelash growth, lifestyle and general aftercare will affect how long the lashes last.
- How long does the treatment take? It all depends on how many lashes you've got. Certainly! The more you've got, the more I put on, so - the more you've got, the longer it will take. Average time of a treatment is 2,5-3 hours.
- Can I remove them myself if don't want them anymore? They can be easily removed. Please do not attempt to remove any lashes on your own, seek professional help from your technician. You can damage your own lashes by pulling the synthetic once. I WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT YOU MAY CAUSE BY TRYING TO REMOVE THE EYELASH EXTENSIONS ON YOUR OWN.
- Do eyelash extensions damage my natural eyelashes? No, not at all! Glue is formulated to create a solid bond, specifically for human lashes. The adhesive dries very soft on lashes, allowing the lashes to stay flexible and bouncy just like your own lashes. However - if you don't want to get refills done - it's advisable to use eyelash conditioner to make them stronger (ask for more details)
The golden rule for wearing eyelashes extensions is less you touch them, the longer they will last.
- Do not use a eyelash curler.
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face.
- Clean around the eyes.
- Do not pull your lash extensions, as it will take out your own lash as well.
- Do not go in a sauna while wearing eyelash extensions.
- Do not use sun bed or steam room within 48h after treatment.
- Use only water-based mascara (You can wash it with pure water or micellar). I would personally not recommend using mascara at all. It either contains oil and that melts glue, or some other vitamins etc which help your natural lashes but not your extensions
- Do not use eye make-up remover that contains any type of oil products such as petroleum (micellar liquid is best). Look for oil free make up remover.
- Do not try to remove the Extensions on your own.
- Do not cut the Extensions (you may cut your own lashes).
- Do not let shower go directly on the extensions.
- When drying your face do not rub instead blot your face and apply a gently pressure to your closed eyes then allow the extensions to dry naturally.
- Don't try to dry them with the towel or hair dryer.
- Remember to come in for touch ups.